Vassar Venturers would like to extend special thanks to:
- Mr. John Moore III and Mr. Anthony Baldor from VCSquared;
- Ms. Alison Lindland from Vassar in Tech;
- Ms. Stacy Bingham from the Career Development Office;
- Ms. Willa McCarthy from the Alumnae & Alumni of Vassar College;
- Mr. Donald Barton Controller of Vassar College;
- President Catherine Bond Hill of Vassar College;
- Mr. Steve Taylor, Mr. Cristian Opazo, and Mr. Baynard Bailey from Academic Computing Services;
- Mr. Chris Roellke Dean of College;
- Mr. Lincoln Shi, Mr. Barry Gonder, and Mr. Benjamin Ho, Advisory Board;
- Mr. Paul Johnson, Mr. Islamaj Ergys, and Mr. Nelson Sa, Mr. Robert Rebelein from the Economics Department;
- Mr. Bryan Van Norden from the Philosophy Department;
- Ms. Gina Ruggeri from the Art Department;
- Zan Schmidt ’12; Kelly Shortridge ’11; Brian Farkas ’10;
- Mr. Christopher Kieran ’06 from Zokos;
- Mr. Michael Reiss ’80 from Landover;
- Vassar Student Association
Thank you for helping with Vassar Venturers’s planning and development. We also appreciate every Vassar Venturers team member who put their time and efforts into our group development and events preparation. It is your help that made everything possible.
- Steffen Ringelmann 04′, Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Art & Media Studies, Founder of The RAD Gallery.
- Lincoln Shi, founding partner at Naturelaw International Education LLC.
Please contact VP of finance Ann Nyugen at email@example.com if you have questions about sponsorship or would like to make a donation! Thanks for your interest and support.